Saturday 5 November 2016

Competition Time - Tell me what do you want to read about?



























It's competition time! Enter to win a copy of my latest book "From Moa to Dinosaurs" or a perennial favourite "Under the Ocean".



To enter the competition, simply tell me what New Zealand nature topic you, your children or your grandchildren would like to read about in a future book. 

You can enter by doing one of the following, depending on your social media preference:

  • commenting on this blogpost, 
  • commenting on my Facebook page "Gillian Candler, Author" 
  • commenting on Instagram @discovernaturenz.
  • sending a message on my Facebook page "Gillian Candler, Author"
  • sending a message on Pinterest "Gillian Candler"

While you are there please like my Facebook page or follow my Instagram feed or Pinterest boards.

I'll put all your names into a hat (the old-fashioned way) and draw two lucky winners.

To be eligible for a prize you need to have a New Zealand postal address.

Competition closes on 16 November 2016.

Many thanks to my publisher Potton & Burton for supporting this competition.


POSTSCRIPT and the winners were Mary Scott and Nicola Bowman, both of whom entered via Facebook, thanks everyone for entering and telling me what you'd like to read about in print.