Monday 22 December 2014

The best of the season - a year of nature blogging

As the summer Christmas/New Year break approaches here's a look back on the Best of 2014 blog posts.
Pohutukawa - New Zealand Christmas tree

















BEST OF 2014 BLOG POSTS




iNaturalist WIDGET
I'm always trying to improve the information on my blog. Now you can see my observations on iNaturalistNZ, thanks to a cool widget they provided.

NOW ON FACEBOOK
I'm now posting most of my blog posts on the Facebook Nature Bloggers page. You can also follow me on Facebook at Gillian Candler - Author where you can find out more about my books for children.

I hope you are enjoying reading about New Zealand nature and getting tips about things to do out and about with kids (and adults). There's more to come in 2015 including reviews of Nature Apps for children and adults, Seaweek and Wellington walks.