Tuesday 30 May 2023

Macabre Fungi & this blog is moving



Read more about this macabre fungus over at my new blog


Since 2014 I've been blogging here about things I see in nature out and about in New Zealand /Aotearoa. I've blogged about my books for children and tips for engaging children with nature. I hope you've enjoyed the journey so far.

It's time to move on to a more up-to-date platform, it's become near impossible to upload photos or edit my blogs on this platform. 

So my Explore and Discover Nature Blog has now moved to my website and been renamed Discover Nature Blog. I've imported all the blog posts from here into the new blog. And I've just written a new blogpost for you over there on Macabre Fungi.

New Blog Address https://www.gilliancandler.co.nz/discovernatureblog

To make it easy to keep up-to-date you can subscribe to my newsletter at gilliancandler.substack.com, through this I'll alert you to new blogposts, some of my latest interesting nature observations, book news and events.  I promise you won't be bombarded with newsletters!


No comments:

Post a Comment