Monday 19 April 2021

Join the campaign for Earth - our other mother

My instagram contribution to the Our Other Mother campaign


Nature fills me with wonder, I'm in awe of its beauty and power, I share this wonder with parents and children in the books that I write. Most recently I've written about being Nature Heroes. I believe each of us can be a Nature Hero, no matter how young or old or where we live. But I know that people can act on emotions, they need to care enough to take the first steps. I love the "Our Other Mother" campaign because it gives us a thousand reasons to care. Each contribution to the campaign reminds us of the "mother-child" relationship that exists between us and Planet Earth, the source of our life.

Get Creative and Join in

Here's what Parents for Climate Aotearoa have to say about how to get involved:

Young or old, professional illustrator or child artist, everyone can contribute

Visit  https://www.parentsforclimatenz.org/our-other-mother for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment